My day doesn’t start without coffee and there is nothing I appreciate more than finding a really good coffee shop. I appreciate a place that sells top of the line pastries, and some lite lunch items. So when I am in Miami these are the top places that I visit;
1 My all-time favorite is Bsweet Coffee Shop. They have everything that I am looking for in my ideal coffee shop. They serve only the finest imported coffee. Delicious, made in-house pastries, the options change daily. The lunch menu is delectable, with a wide assortment of wraps, salads, and soups. Located in the Miami Design District, it is a perfect way to start a day of shopping or stop in and be recharged for lunch.
- Sprouts Flowers and Coffee is another sweet place. I often order flowers from here and treat myself to coffee while I’m there. Think of your favorite things beautiful flowers and coffee together in one place, that is what you will find at Sprouts Flowers and Coffee.
- Crumb on Parchment has a wonderful selection of pastries and menu items. If you are in the mood for a simple meal after a day of shopping this is the place for you. They offer grilled cheese like you have never had it before.
- The Café at Books & Books again combines 2 of my loves, coffee, and books. They have a true genius for combining great coffee with herbs that are not usually associated with coffee like cayenne and anise. Give it a try, you will be in for a pleasant surprise.
- Chez Bon Bon, when you enter it feels more like a fine jewelry store, and jewels are what you will find here in terms of their pastries. This shop has been in business since 1954 so that tells you there is a long tradition of followers.
- Versailles Bakery just be sure you have plenty of time, it may take you awhile to make a decision in this heavenly place.
- Buttercream Cupcakes & Coffee a sweet little place to get a sweet little treat. Make sure you are not counting calories when you visit.
- Eternity Coffee Roasters has been named America’s number 1 coffee shop several times, need I say more?
- Nespresso Boutique, very trendy and a place you will want to return to over and over again.
- Limited Edition Cafe, locals love this cafe and that explains it all.